Careers / IT Intern Position
Who We Are
Peridot Systems is an innovative, culture-driven technology consulting firm. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Peridot Systems as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by achieving the business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
As an IT Intern Position, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the IT team in maintaining software and hardware systems.
- Assisting in troubleshooting issues and providing technical support.
- Lending IT support in areas including programming, analytics, systems, networking, and cybersecurity.
- Keeping abreast with the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field.
- You have a strong passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving.
- You are a detail-oriented, enthusiastic learner with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- You enjoy problem-solving and workflow challenges.
- You are open and excited to learn new technologies.
- You’re willing to travel.
The Tech Stuff
- Knowledge of database management and technologies like MS SQL, Exchange, Access, and .NET framework.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you ask any of our employees here at Peridot “what we love,” the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Peridot also offers some fantastic benefits:
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company, but rather, the greatest. These are the words we live by. This means we welcomeall of the besttalent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts, and ideas strengthen company culture, encourages different-in-kind thinking, and promote economic success.