Security Testing Services
With the increase in digitalization, organizations are more vulnerable to attacks, and security cannot be compromised. Organizations must consider security testing to identify where they are vulnerable and take preventative measures.
We offer highly reliable Security Testing services, including identifying potential vulnerabilities and providing insights to act on security vulnerabilities before attackers exploit. We provide an in-depth automated and manual security assessment and code review service to highlight security vulnerabilities in Web Applications, Mobile Apps and Network.
Our Security Experts employ both Static Application Security Techniques (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) techniques to discover potential threats that malicious users can target.
Web Application VAPT
At Peridot, we get robust threat exploration of each web application you deploy and identify security vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and technical flaws. We perform Automated Vulnerability Scanning and exhaustive manual pen testing to identify weaknesses in your web application security and business logic related vulnerabilities.
Our Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Pen Tests consider the following factors:
- Command Injection (SQL Injection, Code Injection).
- Cross-site scripting (XSS).
- Checking for backdoors.
- Session Hijacking.
- Buffer overflows.
- Trust boundary violation.
- Unhandled array declaration.
- Unchecked return values.
- OWASP Top 10.
Web servers and the application code running on a simple website or web portal are vulnerable to various attacks. In one type of attack, the hacker can deface the pages, while in other serious types, the attacker can potentially steal data and disrupt website operations. It is essential to understand that merely having firewalls is not enough, and a detailed Web Application VAPT at regular intervals of time is recommended.
Mobile App VAPT
At Peridot, we use Mobile OWASP Top 10 as a guideline for Mobile App Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing. We assure the security of your mobile apps installed on mobile devices by performing in-depth security testing on all major platforms.
We also specialize in reverse engineering and source code review of mobile apps. We perform Mobile VAPT for the following types of mobile apps:
- Native applications.
- Hybrid applications.
- Mobile-Web applications.
Understanding all the security challenges of a mobile app, such as device fragmentation, weak data encryptions, and insecure data storage, we offer a comprehensive approach to Mobile VAPT.
Highlights of our Mobile VAPT services:
- Detect local storage issues for proprietary and third-party applications.
- Identify security issues with back end services and servers.
- Test an application’s resilience against reverse engineering.
- Penetration testing through real-world tactics: Phishing, Webform impersonation and uncovering vulnerable access points.
At Peridot, we perform Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests to identify vulnerabilities and risks in the network, impacting the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) triad of data simulating a real-world attack.
- We simulate real-world attacks to provide a point-in-time assessment of vulnerabilities and threats to your network infrastructure.
- We leverage the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) as a foundation for our wireless vulnerability assessment.
- Insights and recommendations to proactively harden your organization’s IT systems against malicious attacks.
- Deep-dive, manual network penetration testing.